Tuesday, December 23, 2014

... i never learned how to float there..

are you remember? i begged you to teach me how to swim…. remember?…. you say w’ll go to the beach one day.. and we’ll play with the waves in the sea because I needed to learn how to survive here, how to survive if I ever got caught up. But we newer made so far.. i never learned how to float here… But i will find a way how to teach myself.. So I just sit here and wait.. not exactly sure what I’m waiting for But it’s like waiting at the bottom of a swimming pool…. I can’t breath but I can still see you swimming trough the waves.. i will hold my breath and find my way back to the shore…But now we’re both lying on the sea floor.. i will learn how to survive.. and if not I will learn how to stay alive till someone find me here..

No comments: